This post is sponsored by Book Of The Month. However as always, opinions are my own.
Something you may not know about me is that I love reading books. Yes, I'm one of those people that are anti-ebooks and anti-audio books. When I travel, I always bring a book with me. That's probably when I get most of my reading done! Is that just me?!
I'm beyond excited to be partnering with Book Of The Month, a monthly subscription box that sends you new books!
How Book Of The Month Works:
- On the 1st of each month, Book Of The Month announces 5 selections.
- Read the description of the books and pick your favorite!
- Get your book and start reading, woohoo!
- Need to gush over the amazing read? Head on over to the website and click on "Discussions" to chat with fellow book-lovers!
- It pushes you to experiment with different genres.
- You have the freedom to pick a book instead of getting a surprise selection.
- If you can't pick between multiple books, you can purchase additional books for only $9.99
- You can skip a month for whatever reason, absolutely no pressure!
- You join a huge community of bookworms, who doesn't want that?
- Free shipping!
Sounds awesome, right? I've been loving the service the past 2 months and hope to continue it. My favorite from March was All Grown Up by Jami Attenburg and can't wait for my April books!
If "read more" was a part of your New Year's Resolution, if you want to get back into reading, if you want to continue reading - you get the gist - sign up with BOTM and read with me!
Are you a big reader? What genre do you tend to read? If you have ANY book recommendations, leave me a comment below!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you sign up with Book of the Month, I will receive a small commission. I truly appreciate your support for Life in Wanderlust!